Provide remote learning with our expert digital teachers.
Our professionally certified, full-time digital teachers and learning specialists are available to help you fill staffing gaps and address academic needs by delivering sessions virtually to your students in the classroom or at home. If you have students interested in courses you struggle to staff (e.g Physics, Computer Science, Calculus) we can provide you with the technology, planning, courseware and instruction needed for student success.
Engaging Online Courses
- 6-12 curriculum, including core and elective courses.
- Designed to be delivered online for digital or blended learning.
- Many courses feature on-screen text marking features, real-time translation, and note-taking guides.
- Aligned to national and state standards.
- Nationally Accredited and NCAA approved.
Personalized Instruction and District Support
- Direct instruction and progress monitoring.
- Live sessions via Zoom.
- One-on-one feedback via video chats, phone calls, texts and emails.
- Technical support is provided to students and staff at no cost.
- Completed course transcripts provided to students’ school of enrollment at no cost.
Santa Cruz Valley Union High School Story
Discover how this rural district leveraged remote teachers from ASU Prep Global to overcome their staffing gaps and serve students in a blended learning model.